free hit
counters
Lotus Evora GT350 - photos - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Malcolm Feth

Lotus Evora GT350 - photos

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Really really great shots!!!!

I guess that they help the former owners of the GT 350 to survive the time span up to delivery......(I wonder that the car from B&C is not sold yet - great color int combo)

Great photos!

I love the evora but that spoiler is just wrong.

The Evora's rear has always been its downside,somehow lacking sharpness and power. I think the wing, particularly with the well architected uprights does a lot to resolve this.

And, it puts the car closer to the Supercar league, where a wing is almost obligatory today. Think 911 GT3, Lambo, McLaren or even Exige.

It's a wing that has actually been used by the factory for some of the Evora racers so it's far from being just cosmetic. I bet the Evora GTE makes considerably more downforce than the Exige V6 as a result, also that the GTE's feel rock solid at 100mph and from there on noticeably more planted than a regular Evora. Top speed is likely to be lower in standard tune as a result.

I understand how it might be considered too 'Max Power' for some tastes and I have to say that the standard Evora appears to be getting better looking with every passing year. Understated yet very distinctive with lovely proportions.

But given my fondness for pimped up rice rockets it would be very inconsistent not to be seduced by the GTE's overt race-bred aggression.

I truly do like it. But in my view, the standard Evora has that 'stealth bomber' look. The Elise/Exige are the dogfighters with all their wings and so on; and that works fine asthetically. Evora is a different ballgame ;)

@@@Jonny / The Pits:

The Evora is pretty stable at top Speed...........the "Problem" are the Drivers on the motorway that pull over without looking.......

• Like 1

Do we know if the GTE-Look is designed by Donato Coco?

I think I have read that the design of the upcoming new front / rear of the Evora is the work of Donato Coco. I am not quite sure if that will work together with the lines created by R. Carr (if I think of the former work of D Coco, like the Pluriel). But don´t get me wrong: I think that D. Coco has created fine designs in the past but work of R Carr and his Team on the "original" Evora cannot be praised enough. The car Looks as fresh as when it first appears. If it is "too nice" / not brutal enough for some of you, fine, tastes are different.  

Friggin Love it! Wing Lovers of the world Unite!

• Like 1

Some people have no taste!....and don't say "You're one of them" :harhar:

A bit late to the topic but only just seen the pictures - this car is just stunning in Blue and Cognac - truly bowled over...

I was looking at getting my Ardent Red with Black/Charcoal interior re-trimmed, and to be honest, this Cognac would look the business.....

Yep, both of you.

There's three of us...... :)

Total respect Gav that is one truly beautiful car, the colour combo's are superb.

I'm sure the wait will be worth it and I hope you enjoy every second of ownership.

I'm taking ,my little NA baby for a spin up through Blairgowrie, Spittal of Glenshee, Braemar and Ballater for lunch today - then will do it all again in reverse to come home, for no other reason than I can :)

A wonderful road and route just made for the Evora....