free hit
counters
Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
gt111

Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh

Tomorrow evening friends!

Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh from 7:30pm

See you there.

Gary

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The March meet is this Tuesday.

Nevill Bull again from 7:30pm

All welcome :thumbsup:

Hope to pop in on the way home from Geneva :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

You don't need the car at this time of year, we sit around in the warm! Summers different of course...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

72 bus, surely! :lol:

Evora NA

is that the one from gatwick

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Just left.... :D

Evora NA

Reminder that the Kent monthly meet is tomorrow at the Nevill Bull in Birling from 7:30pm 'til late :thumbsup:

Evora NA

Reminder that this is this evening, I'll be there :)

Evora NA

And I had a lovely time. Nice to see so many of you turn out. You missed out on the ribs! 

11150665_943502735680258_133159400952906

Evora NA

Monthly meet time is fast approaching....

See you Tuesday :)

Mmm, ribs!

Evora NA

Anyone else coming along this evening?

Evora NA

Nice meet, thanks chaps

just seen this thread....will have to pop along to the next meet

Good man Lee, please do.

A reminder that we're meeting up this coming Tuesday. Be nice to see a few of you there :)

Evora NA

Assuming it's not persisting down..........

Bibs, I'll let you know if we're coming, any chance you could bring my invoice if so?

Margate Exotics.

Check your PMs mate :)

Evora NA