free hit
counters
Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
gt111

Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh

Ribs on standby for tomorrow evening, and hoping they have had some Curious Brew barrels in by now.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Mmm, ribs. Mmm, beer :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Good to meet some new members, we had a great time. Mark, next time skip the ribs, it's painful to watch a man struggling like that.

As a bonus, the new headlights worked a treat on the way back home!

Margate Exotics.

I wouldlike to come and say hi if you are OK with me popping along. obvioulsy i missed the July meeting but i would like to try to make the August or Septemeber meet I have looked through the posts to see if there is a calender or set of days but cant find anything. are there any fixed dates?

Do you expect me to talk........ No Mr Bond I expect you to die!

First Tues every month mate, see you there :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I'm going away for a few days holiday next week so won't be able to make the meet next week, have fun and I'll see you at the next one.

I'm going to be on holiday (again) at the next meet but a reminder that its a week today.

Be rude not to pop along tomorrow, anyone else?

Evora NA

Probably, as long as I don't forget!!!

I'll have that part you took to the Festival for Dunc with me :)

Evora NA

This is this Tuesday, who's coming? 

Evora NA

Hopefully I will be.

Gentle reminder that this is tomorrow in the Nevill Bull. Hope to see a few of you there :)

Evora NA

I had forgotten all about this lol

Thanks for the gentle reminder :)

7:30 'til whenever you like :)

Evora NA

Damn not going to make this one due to work!!

Hopefully the next one, I don't want any of you getting too excited about a Diesel Merc Estate anyway so probably best I can't make it :-)

Danny

I'm in the middle of packing up my house ready to move next week, shame I can't make it as I've just bought not one but two Esprits, and I have a ton of questions that would be best to ask with a beer....