free hit
counters
Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh - Page 3 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh

Just to let you know we won't be having an December meet on the 1st December, however if you fancy joining us for a curry in West Malling on Saturday 5th December you would be very welcome - Please reply to this thread if you would like to attend.

Change of venue from January for the monthly meets - From January 5th we will be meeting in the Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh. http://www.dukeofwellingtonryarsh.com/

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tonight's the night!  Don't forget @Luvyalizzy 

I am with you in spirit...... And even my tiramisu gave a sign.  

See you later.

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, ian29gte said:

What, Bibs' legs got shorter now?

It is some what convenient for Bibs, but I suggested it as the menu looks interesting and should suit our needs nicely :) 

The idea is that eventually we'll end up in my garden. Job's a peach :) 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I've got the journey there down to 70 :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Where will your 1st December meet be?

I'm spending most Tuesday nights in Barking area at the moment with work.  Yes, Barking.  So as you can imagine any excuse to get out is very welcome...

Would you mind if I gatecrashed if I can make it?

On 11/12/2015, 6:11:18, DaveC72 said:

Where will your 1st December meet be?

I'm spending most Tuesday nights in Barking area at the moment with work.  Yes, Barking.  So as you can imagine any excuse to get out is very welcome...

Would you mind if I gatecrashed if I can make it?

OK, will take that as a "no"...:tumbleweed:

On 12/11/2015, 13:33:08, gt111 said:

Just to let you know we won't be having an December meet on the 1st December, however if you fancy joining us for a curry in West Malling on Saturday 5th December you would be very welcome 

No meet on the 1st mate. There's a nice curry that weekend though and the TLF Xmas party the weekend after :) 

Evora NA

I went to Barking once, I feel your pain. 

• Like 1

Evora NA

Yes sorry, no meet on the 1st but if you are around on the 5th we are having a curry :)

On 20 November 2015 at 8:09:45 a.m., Atak said:

What resteraunt and time is the curry planned for the 5th Gary?

Meeting at the Farmhouse, West Malling from 6pm. http://www.elitepubs.com/the_farmhouse/

Then heading to Bombay Cuisine http://bombaycuisine-kent.co.uk

Table booked for 7:30pm

Would be great if you can make it, just let me know so I can keep an eye on numbers.

48 minutes ago, gt111 said:

Meeting at the Farmhouse, West Malling from 6pm. http://www.elitepubs.com/the_farmhouse/

Then heading to Bombay Cuisine http://bombaycuisine-kent.co.uk

Table booked for 7:30pm

Would be great if you can make it, just let me know so I can keep an eye on numbers.

Sure, Ill be there. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Monthly meet is this Tuesday, 5th Jan and a reminder that it's at the Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh, about 2 mins up the road from the old venue of the Nevill Bull. See you there :)

Evora NA

:lol:

Perfect, I'll be on the corner outside the pub as usual :D

Evora NA

Lovely evening thanks chaps, great to see some new faces too :thumbsup:

Evora NA

• 3 weeks later...

@Atak :thumbup:

Evora NA

I'm hoping I've read the thread properly this time... :blush:

Anyone mind if I join next Tuesday and can someone recommend a decent B&B near by?  Having spent the last three Tuesday nights in Barking, I'm not sure I could stomach another.

• Bibs pinned this topic