free hit
counters
Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh - Page 4 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh

:thumbsup: and Pretty Maid House is where MJK stayed for the xmas bash. Tell 'em you're a Lotus guy coming to a meet with Bibs and they might do you a nice deal

Alternatively, the Leybourne Premier Inn is usually cheap as chips if you just want a bed! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tonight's the night!  Don't forget @Luvyalizzy 

I am with you in spirit...... And even my tiramisu gave a sign.  

See you later.

Posted Images

Looking forward to getting there in time to eat this month. 

See you Tuesday 

• Like 1

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

:cheers:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

smileys-pig-625824.gif

Evora NA

Morning All,

Thanks for the warm welcome last night.

It was good to meet you all.

Truth be known, I'm slightly jealous of your regular regional meets - our Hampshire meets have been less than successful since our first.  Maybe they'll improve when the weather does...

Anyhoo, thanks once again!

• Like 1

Good to meet you mate, see you next week :D

Evora NA

• 4 weeks later...

I get back from Geneva to Gatwick around 8 so will head straight over just like last year :)

Evora NA

Its at the Duke forevermore. The Bull hasn't reopened since it sold at Xmas. 

Evora NA

On 29/02/2016 at 20:36, mdw said:

Sorry will have to sit this one out as I am in bruge for the next 3 day's.

I am with you in spirit...... And even my tiramisu gave a sign.

DSC_0777.JPG

• Like 2
On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 08:29, ian29gte said:

How can we forget your aftershave, Gary?

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Monthly meet at the Duke tonight, I'll be there :thumbup: 

Evora NA

Birthday beers? :cheers:

Evora NA

1 hour ago, Bibs said:

Monthly meet at the Duke tonight, I'll be there :thumbup: 

Count me in. Might even be in the Esprit.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Monthly meet time next Tuesday.

Sorry about ducking out last minute on the last one, had some sort of allergic reaction.

• Bibs pinned this topic