free hit
counters
Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh - Page 6 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
gt111

Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

This is only 30min from me.. so will pop down ..

I guess this is still going ahead 2nd 19.30 onwards?

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Our special guest this evening will be David Pittard. David now works for Bell & Colvill as their in-house racing driver. He's a very experienced racer, has more experience in the 3-Eleven than anyone outside of Hethel and is a lovely chap too :)

www.davidpittard.co.uk

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Not gonna make it tonight.:(

Tell David to get his order for the blade of beef in early, eh?

Margate Exotics.

Nice to meet everyone, we felt very welcome.

Good food (unless you ordered something they ran out of) and a very lovely pub

Wish everyone a safe drive home

59 minutes ago, mbes2 said:

Nice to meet everyone, we felt very welcome.

Good food (unless you ordered something they ran out of) and a very lovely pub

Wish everyone a safe drive home

Disappointed  I couldn't make it - mbas I think I drove past you the other way on the M20 about 7:15... around brands hatch... I'll hopefully make the next one!! 

Tonight! Who's coming? :D

Evora NA

If anyone wants any official Lotus merch at 20% off brought along tonight...

Evora NA

Pub meet tonight all you good people of Kent.

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

:thumbup:

Evora NA

Tomorrow. Hope to see a few of you there :)

Evora NA

I won't be there,  I'm stuck here sadly :)

20161206_143054_1481057799866.jpg

• Like 1

Evora NA

Anybody up for a pint tonight?

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

35 minutes ago, gt111 said:

Anybody up for a pint tonight?

Were up Gaz :thumbup:

The kitchen is closed tonight (it's their staff xmas party) but Jon is happy to get a platter of sandwiches and snacks made available for you all. 

• Like 1

Evora NA

You're in 'The Sung' tonight, behind the main bar to the left when you enter the pub. 

Evora NA