free hit
counters
Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh - Page 7 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
gt111

Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh

Please thank the Duke Bibs, I ate my own body weight in sandwiches. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Must second that I had eaten already and still had a load and was egged on to finish the last few 

I looked like a snake that had eaten a rat when I got home much apreciated 

Monthly meet is next Tuesday (7th Feb)

From 7:30pm at the Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh.

I'm away all week with work so will not be able to make it, have a good one chaps.

Gary

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

I'm in hospital with my pal who is still recovering from his brain surgery. Will try and time it to make it along next month. Have a nice evening. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

This is tonight folks! I'll be there after visiting my friend in hospital so won't turn up 'til about 8.30pm. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Leave me some ribs please! 

Evora NA

Hi All, just in the process of buying an Elise but wanted to know if these meets are open to new members? 

But being new to it all and not knowing anyone makes it hard to know where to start. 

Thanks in advance Steve 

You'd be made very welcome mate. When you enter the pub, turn right for the restaurant side and we're around the corner :)

Evora NA

Sounds good thank you. The deal was done today so hopefully take delivery in the next few weeks. 

Would like to get involved as a new hobby. 

• Like 1

Gentle reminder that this is tomorrow folks :)

Evora NA

Can't make it again that's 3 months in a row now working away again.

I'll have to put my prices up see if I can price myself out of the market.

Have a great night lads I can always go to the Club !

20170605_193718.jpg

Should be there.

:thumbup:

Evora NA

Reminder that this is tomorrow. I'm working up in London so someone else can have my ribs :)

Evora NA

7.30 is fine mate :)

Evora NA