free hit
counters
Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh - Page 8 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
gt111

Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nice to see a good crowd in attendance last night. I'll upgrade our table if numbers carry on as they are :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Enjoyed the evening shame that when I got home I found that both the number plates had been nicked off my firms van thus meaning didn't get to sleep till 01.30 after messing around reporting it to the Police at least trying to ended up having to fill in an online form  and couldn't use the van to day and now our fleet supplier has to recover the van to the Vauxhall garage to have some new plates fitted.

Must at least have run a bill of over a grand by now.

:(  

20170704_225857.jpg

For a pair of number plates? :blink:

Does this mean you'll be able to blame someone else for your speeding for the next few months? :D

Evora NA

Unfortunately I will be getting all their speeding and parking and stolen fuel fines now coming to my door ?

Good attendance last night, nice to see you all :)

Evora NA

Tonight :D

Evora NA

Brandy is your friend Dan. 

Evora NA

Another very pleasant evening :thumbup:

Evora NA

The restaurant is being used for a wake tonight so we're in the main bar. The blackboard table (opposite the snug) has been reserved for us :)

Evora NA

I'll be heading down the booza later if anyone else fancies it :)

Evora NA

31 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I'll be heading down the booza later if anyone else fancies it :)

?

Happy new year Kentish folks. This is tomorrow but the kitchen is closed so a cold buffet will be provided. I'll be there but I'm helping out at the staff party so will be behind the bar, fulfilling a life long ambition of pulling a pint :D

Evora NA

This Tuesday folks, hope to see a few of you there :)

Evora NA

Tomorrow night chaps :)

Evora NA

:thumbsup:

Evora NA

Tonight folks :D

Evora NA