free hit
counters
Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Monthly Meet - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh

Tomorrow evening friends!

Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh from 7:30pm

See you there.

Gary

Kent monthly meet is the first Tuesday of the month at the Nevill Bull, Birling

• 4 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tonight's the night!  Don't forget @Luvyalizzy 

I am with you in spirit...... And even my tiramisu gave a sign.  

See you later.

Posted Images

The March meet is this Tuesday.

Nevill Bull again from 7:30pm

All welcome :thumbsup:

Hope to pop in on the way home from Geneva :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

You don't need the car at this time of year, we sit around in the warm! Summers different of course...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

72 bus, surely! :lol:

Evora NA

Just left.... :D

Evora NA

• 1 month later...

Reminder that the Kent monthly meet is tomorrow at the Nevill Bull in Birling from 7:30pm 'til late :thumbsup:

Evora NA

• 4 weeks later...

Reminder that this is this evening, I'll be there :)

Evora NA

And I had a lovely time. Nice to see so many of you turn out. You missed out on the ribs! 

11150665_943502735680258_133159400952906

Evora NA

• 4 weeks later...

Monthly meet time is fast approaching....

See you Tuesday :)

Mmm, ribs!

Evora NA

Anyone else coming along this evening?

Evora NA

• 1 month later...

A reminder that we're meeting up this coming Tuesday. Be nice to see a few of you there :)

Evora NA

Check your PMs mate :)

Evora NA

• Bibs pinned this topic