free hit
counters
Lonely in Berkshire - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Lonely in Berkshire

LF1

A track day I had planned on Saturday was cancelled, my Exige was all dressed up with no where to go for the weekend. Sunday morning had lovely weather, and I thought about a local early morning drive to charge the batteries before being tucked back up in the (remote) garage for another couple of weeks.

It always strikes me on the forums (the other one is the same) that there seem to be no regions or groups set up local to East Berkshire, am I the only Lotus owner in the area? Wondered if there was some local enthusiast group that I've not spotted who'd be up for the odd weekend drive and possible meets?

I've traveled to other meets (south coast, etc) and met some great guys, but it's a whole day trip.

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You're only 20 mins or so fom me too. I'm always out in my cars especially Sunday morning runs. Went up to Silverstone for a drive yesterday (great road the 413) to see a few friends on a track day. Should have taken the Exige really and booked on as it wasn't busy and weather cold but otherwise perfect. Have you booked any of the B&C Goodwood days? Not been down there for a breakfast for a while either and that's not a bad drive if you're early.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Yes, I was considering the track day at Silverstone yesterday, but it was too late to notify the insurance company and I am up there on Sunday for the Stowe day with LoT. I've not been to a B&C, I always thought it was invitation only, and I have never dealt with them.

In the end we waited until the end of the day and took the Exige to John Lewis (sacrilege), and hid it away in the car park.

Good stuff though - thanks guys, all added to friends list!

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

Sorry just assumed as you were in Windsor that you would be a B&C customer. Having said that I think they just throw it out to customers first and will welcome anyone else if it's not full.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.