free hit
counters
Lotus Esprit OZ Nova wheels – Full set! - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Lotus Esprit OZ Nova wheels – Full set!

Lotus Esprit OZ Nova wheels – Full set!

I am selling a set of 4 OZ Nova wheels for the Lotus Esprit. These unobtainium parts will come supplied with Lotus badge centres, full set of wheel bolts (these cost over £10.00 each!) and tyres with 5mm of tread. They fit 1994 and onwards s4, s4s, and v8 Esprits.

Front Wheel, OZ Nova, 16 spoke, 8.5J x 17 ET19 Part number – A082G6126L

Rear Wheel, OZ Nova, 16 spoke, 10J x 18 ET17 Part number – A082G6125L

They are straight and true and have recently been refurbished.

The tyre sizes are; Front, Dunlop SP Sport 9000, 235/40 ZR 17. Rear, Dunlop SP Sport 9000, 285/35 ZR 18. They are dated 2007, I can have them removed if the buyer prefers to fit new rubber; it will lower the shipping costs a little.

I will only sell these as a set.

I would like interested buyers to submit their offers. I just want to give everyone a fair chance to purchase these wheels.

Payment accepted in cash if picking up locally, I am located in Colchester Essex. I would prefer to deliver within a 40 mile radius of Chelmsford at cost to ensure safe delivery. Full payment required via PayPal if sent by courier. International shipping can be arranged, no problems.

I look forward to any questions you may have on these items. If you require any other Esprit parts please contact me.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.