free hit
counters
Mobile Tyre Fitters - Maidenhead Area - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
LF1

Mobile Tyre Fitters - Maidenhead Area

Does anyone know of a decent mobile tyre fitter that would travel to Maidenhead? We had one that we used to use but he lent the wheels against our white Porsche and left an oval scratch on both rear wheel arches!

Just had a check of mine and they are a bit borderline to take anywhere at the moment.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks Bibs

Assuming he's not the offender, you could try Mark At Burnham Tyres,Maidenhead based, but also has a shop in Burnham.

A friend who races all sorts ( cooper, jag 3.8, mg ) recommended him. I used the shop though...

Dave

I've used e-tyres before (when I lived in Eton), they seemed to be OK but I guess it depends which fitter you get. Probably better to go with a local company by specific recommendation.

Thanks for the replies. Just gave event tyres a call... they will supply a set of Corsa for the V6 for £720, that's £260 less than Seriously Lotus. Although i am still going with Trofeo this time round from SL.