free hit
counters
Lotus Elise S2 111S : Lotus Racing Green : Type 25 Stripes : Low Mileage : Full History - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Lotus Elise S2 111S : Lotus Racing Green : Type 25 Stripes : Low Mileage : Full History

<p>———————————————-<br />## All Lotus Cars also wanted. Please contact me if you are selling ##<br />———————————————-<br />New in Stock<br />__________________________</p>

<p>Lotus Elise S2 111S (156bhp VVC K series engine)<br />2004MY<br />Touring Pack<br />All usual 2004MY options (central locking, electric windows, improved seats etc)<br />Lotus Racing Green Metallic<br />Twin Yellow Type 25 Stripes (removable if required)<br />Just 36,000m from new<br />Black leather interior (later model specification, more comfortable than earlier models)<br />Black soft top roof<br />Full Service History with receipts and old Mots (11 services!)<br />Cam-belt replaced 2012<br />New handbrake cable<br />Mot June 2015<br />Recent new brake discs and pads<br />Stainless Quicksilver sports exhaust<br />Factory fitted Cobra Alarm<br />2 keys<br />Hpi checked and clear<br />Road use only<br />CoC available direct from Lotus for export if required (GBP 100)<br />Optional hard-top roof available at extra cost if required.<br />———————————————-<br />Rare to find in such excellent condition and with the late model high specification<br />———————————————-<br />£14999 : Part exchange considered<br />———————————————-<br />Contact:- Will Blackham – 07770 876552<br />———————————————-<br />Like my Facebook page to get updates on new cars in stock as soon as they arrive.<br />Search “Will Blackham Lotus” on Facebook<br />———————————————-<br />I have supplied over 100 Elises and Exiges in the last year.</p>

<p>Buyers are from all over the world including France, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Holland, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Australia, Canada, Japan, Poland, Greece etc etc.</p>

<p>If you are looking for a particular model please get in contact, as I can usually source most Lotus models.</p>

<p>Part exchange considered, but please note this will be at a trade price as I will have to pass it on.</p>

<p>I’m a genuine Lotus enthusiast and have owned a large number of Elises, Exiges and Elans. I’m happy to offer advice to any potential Lotus owner over email.</p>

<p>I am always on the look out for nice Lotus cars and can also offer a finders service if you are looking for a particular Lotus? Just drop me an email with your budget and spec you’re looking for.</p>

<p>If you have an Elise/Exige/Elan for sale, please get in contact via email. or give me a call. Cash/draft and collection no problem.</p>

<p>I’m located in Chalfont St Peter, 10 mins M25 J16, J1a M40 and easy access from Heathrow/Luton airports + mainline train stations</p>

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.