free hit
counters
Spa classic weekend - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
PhilW

Spa classic weekend

Hi all,

I intend to go to Spa Classic weekend in May. Travel 21/5 then home 25/5.  To be honest my passenger has dropped out so was wondering if anyone wants to join me.  A snip of itinary below.

This is the rough plan:

• 21/5 Cross channel and stay in Calais B&B.  £39 per person in a twin or double, £55 single.  I am not sure if they still have rooms available but I will check if you do decide to come.  There are other hotels I can use next door if my usual one is full. 
  • 22/5 Leave Calais approx. 8.30-9.00 on an all day scenic drive to Hotel Verviers near Spa where we'll be staying for 3 nights B&B.  On Friday and Sunday a 3 course dinner (with all beer & house wine) is included.  £270 per person in a twin or double, £335 single.  Price also includes your weekend entrance ticket and parking in the Clubs Enclosure (in the Paddock) at the circuit.
  • 23/5 Morning at Nurburgring, afternoon and evening at Spa.
  • 24/5 All day at Spa.  Today most of our group will be taking part in the 30 minute Parade Laps, which are £90 per car.  More information about these is available here and this is worth watching to give you an idea of what to expect. 
  • 25/5 Home.  

To keep costs down I am happy to share a room  but be aware I generally start farting from 6AM onwards.

PM me if interested.

Regards

Phil

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

"but be aware I generally start farting from 6AM onwards."

Crikey!! An honest man.........(!)

So does mine. That's why I'm going away for a break for a few days.

• Like 1