free hit
counters
IWM Duxford Spring Car Show - Sunday 3rd May - Page 6 - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IWM Duxford Spring Car Show - Sunday 3rd May

They're a factory order I'm afraid mate. Can get you one for Brooklands though...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was telling a friend at work about this - he went onto the Duxford site to check it out (clicky)- and this is what he found     From 2013 - my Esprit is in the 2nd row.  

A big thankyou to all of you who braved the early rain and came along and those who battled the washed out A1  .   The day wan't bad really fairly warm and only a few light showers early on. Oh and

IWM Duxford Spring Car Show - Sunday 3rd May   (Photo OwenGt3)   It's that time of year again and I'd like to extend an invitation to all Lotus Owners to attend the Spring Car Show at IWM Duxfor

Posted Images

due to a last minute entry i'll be blasting round hethel tomorrow, but have a good day guys.. hope it's a dry one!

Good luck in the Sprint Mark :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

OK, for Brooklands will be fine. Just seen the weather forecast for tomorrow

Rain-animated-animation-rain-smiley-emot

I'll bring some spares in the boot, I think I've 3/4 brollies myself :)

Evora NA

I think I'm more a medium anyway, if their not sealed I'll compare a medium black for size... but if you could bring a large green/yellow though just in case it's too small.

• Like 1

1994 Lotus Esprit S4  &  2016 Tesla Model S P90D

Mark, might be better for 08:15 @ Tesco. It's about a 40 minute drive to Birchanger services.

Chris

Car's all washed, just waiting for the polish to dry. Weather was nicer today than forcast - I'm hoping the weather man's too pessimistic about tomorrow too!

I can't believe you chaps with your excellent taste in cars put such terrible food like substances into your faces! :P

That's a relief, I'll have time for something to eat with my coffee :guitar:

See you at 8:15 Chris

Mark.

1994 Lotus Esprit S4  &  2016 Tesla Model S P90D

see you all tomorrow I will be collecting for great Ormond street hospital as well as advertising my car show event next week see you all there

post-6937-0-23369300-1426450412.jpg
post-6937-0-01948400-1426450367.jpg
post-6937-0-14573200-1426450339.jpg

Well, change of plans due to unforeseen circumstances. Bibbo I would still like the polo shirt, would you bring it to Brooklands please?

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Sorry but Richards, Martin, Allen and I had to turn around, it was lashing it down leaving standing water all up the a1, we hoped todrive through it but no joy, we therefore aired on the side of caution and turned around at Blythe services.

As Dennis says , the A1 is not a road its a swimming pool !! Never seen anything like it and forecast says we would hit it on way back, sorry guys, hope you manage to stay dry

Dont worry,be happy.............

As Dennis says , the A1 is not a road its a swimming pool !! Never seen anything like it and forecast says we would hit it on way back, sorry guys, hope you manage to stay dry

Pleased you made it back in one piece Martin

Edited by Denn1s

Lovely day out, thanks for organising Martyn :)

Evora NA

Pics...

post-1-0-76795300-1430669879.jpg

post-1-0-90058000-1430669895.jpg

post-1-0-52456100-1430669913.jpg

post-1-0-76821300-1430669937.jpg

post-1-0-57311700-1430669976.jpg

post-1-0-11129700-1430670020.jpg

post-1-0-94402400-1430670039.jpg

Evora NA

A big thankyou to all of you who braved the early rain and came along and those who battled the washed out A1 :thumbsup: .

The day wan't bad really fairly warm and only a few light showers early on. Oh and a few bolts of lightning at 4.00ish :blush:

Hopefuly we'll get better weather next year, so please put it in next years diary.

Martyn. :welcome:

• Like 2

Thank you Martyn, it was a great day despite the early weather trying to put a damper on it. The family enjoyed it as well.

WP_20150503_12_23_12_Panorama_zpsch7fros

And we can do it all again next week. My Esprit seems fine now.

Chris

• Like 1

Looks much better down there, I will have to pop to duxford in the near future, (my son was looking forward to going again and disappointed when we had to turn around)

A question for those who looked at the planes, can you still see the SR71, thunderbolt and the other us planes (I would love to know where they can store the B52)?