free hit
counters
seen a few cars today - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
jako999

seen a few cars today

Hi all I am looking at getting a Lotus Elise and I have been to see a few today a 59 plate one owner EliseS £19,500 at an indi but not sure about black the one I liked was blue 03 111S but 70,000 miles 7 owners at £13,500.

One on Toyota one on K series so which is the best engine and so on It will only do around 3000 miles a year, the 111S has just had the cam belt done and it has sports exhaust and hurricane induction kit.

OR do I go for an Exige I really like the looks but then I would have to get a canvas hood and is it worth the extra cash?

Thanks in advance

Edited by jako999

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The Toyota engine is better than a k-series, but are you considering a V6 Exige because they're in a different league in terms of power and performance to an Elise?

No the ones i've seen are 2006 and 2007, the 2007 looks a really nice car with the new dash ive only seen the pics and although its not listed as a supercharged one it has the large air intake at the top back of the engine with the large pipes coming out which I thought was only on the supercharged model?

its a 2007 50,000 miles with hard and soft top in white at £25,000

What do you think and what about the supercharger?

I honerstly think you would need to go, look and drive them so you know the diferences. As Bibs siad, the Toyota engine elise is better than the K-series.

No the ones i've seen are 2006 and 2007, the 2007 looks a really nice car with the new dash ive only seen the pics and although its not listed as a supercharged one it has the large air intake at the top back of the engine with the large pipes coming out which I thought was only on the supercharged model?

its a 2007 50,000 miles with hard and soft top in white at £25,000

What do you think and what about the supercharger?

Exige? will be supercharged then, the intercooler is what you see on top of the engine right behind the rear window, you should also be able to see 'Exige S' on the back and an 'S' on the front wings above the indicator in the pics..