free hit
counters
Copenhagen Belt Fest - Page 3 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Copenhagen Belt Fest

Sparky

Ah man, I don't even need my belts changing (it's a V8 anyway) but I want to come along!

Busy on the 4th but I would have been so up for this if I had seen this earlier, as I worked in Norway I had been planning a trip through Denmark...

Next year mebbe! :smoke:

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

Ya never know, it might be Newfoundland next year...

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

It's Chris, the prima donna. He's insisted on a penthouse, fine champagne, oysters, the works. I'd be happy with a cardboard box. 5 star, mind.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

You want an 80's pop group en suite in a cardboard box? Well I guess that you could have a chance, they played Let's Rock Bristol this weekend. About a fiver a gig I reckon...

http://www.letsrockbristol.com/line-up/

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

• Gold FFM

Blimey, I'd forgotten all about them.

It's 3 Star now, 2 of them left never to return! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Only 2 weeks to go, and I only have details for 2 cars.  Works for us, as we'll have more time to party.

Hellooooooo?

• Gold FFM

Probably more the drinks bill, to be fair.

• Gold FFM

Well, as they say, there is nothing like a Dane.

• Gold FFM

Time to be just a leetle bit concerned.  We are now at the stage where I imagine factory orders through Bibs are unlikely to be fulfilled.  I've held back, awaiting instructions from 3 of the 5 candidates, but to no avail.  I think at this stage we will have to order everything through PNM.

So, where are the missing 3?

Bibs, if an order did come through, what's your cutoff date?

Kim, any update?

I get the parts on next day delivery as long as they're in stock.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.