free hit
counters
Copenhagen Belt Fest - Page 10 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Copenhagen Belt Fest

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A scissor lift and a dry garage? Sparky won't be able to cope with them.   Here's what you need do do:- Go to the local garden centre, get several bags of small-sized gravel. Spread it out on the fl

Headed out to my summer cottage today, a 417 km drive and I was hesitant whether to take the jagg or the SE since the SE has been giving me headaches the last 10 days. But.... I reasoned like this, if

Not many car communities would want to pull Sparky off to be fair...

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Day three at the Belt Fest, and Chris has finally come out...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Track testing all the cars. Waheeey!

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Advantage - you have no idea...

• Gold FFM

Well, somebody's got to keep their end up internationally! You want to order the video CD?

• Gold FFM

Cheers Yasuo! Gert: legend.

• Gold FFM

This looks to have been an ace weekend.

We need a UK based clinic / party

Only here once

It truly was ace! I didn't know what to expect but it was a blast. I don't think any other car community could have pulled something like this off. 

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

It truly was ace! I didn't know what to expect but it was a blast. I don't think any other car community could have pulled something like this off.

I'm liking th look of the hunks of meat on the bbq..... Now that's worth coming for next time

Only here once

This looks to have been an ace weekend.

We need a UK based clinic / party

Already been,you missed it

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

It was truly a blast! Many thanks to the organizers for putting this event together and the skilled mechanics who attended. Topping it off with some testing around the "track" put a silly grin on many faces, including mine (and some skid marks in the grass)!

========================================
Torque times RPM equals horsepower!

Not many car communities would want to pull Sparky off to be fair... :hrhr:

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

Not a single shoulder bolt was generated. However, some grass was harmed in the making of this event.

• Like 1

Here's the poor lawn in question, ha ha. Gert was giving it the beans  driving nicely, slowly and carefully, in response to the completely wreckless driving by Sparky and Chris, missed braking as in way too late, hurted the grass and was abducted by aliens...

Esprit and Gert gone?

Cheers,

Jacques.

All right, after two long days of meccin', one may becomea bit long in the tooth, so after installing a Group on a nice comfortable hotel, we set up a basecamp for the die-hards:

Cheers,

Jacques.

post-1034-0-12936900-1436133514.jpg

post-1034-0-98040800-1436133801.jpg

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

night night!

½ minute later "Oh well, this super thick inflatable Card board mattress is maybe not so super soft, so I'll retract to close quaters, nice, comfortable and supersoft!"

And not a Word about those screaming 300 gulls on the roof aaaalllll night, making "music".

Cheers,

Jacques.

post-1034-0-16287700-1436134146.jpg

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)