free hit
counters
Copenhagen Belt Fest - Page 6 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Copenhagen Belt Fest

• Gold FFM

Oh yeah - rags and hand cleaner too!

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A scissor lift and a dry garage? Sparky won't be able to cope with them.   Here's what you need do do:- Go to the local garden centre, get several bags of small-sized gravel. Spread it out on the fl

Headed out to my summer cottage today, a 417 km drive and I was hesitant whether to take the jagg or the SE since the SE has been giving me headaches the last 10 days. But.... I reasoned like this, if

Not many car communities would want to pull Sparky off to be fair...

Posted Images

Dancing girls, rum!

• Like 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM

Bugger, forgot those.  Think Kim has it covered, though.  :D

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

The rum and dancing girls better be good, see what I'm giving up to come

post-1877-0-67710800-1435604442.jpg

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM

We'll always have the Classic...

I can find a use for the tickets.........

If I had a pound,,,,,,  :harhar:  Funnily enough they have found a good home already  :thumbsup:

We'll always have the Classic...

Indeed, wheels in motion  ;)

• Gold FFM

No, you fool.

• Gold FFM

Philistine.

It's simply not good enough making vague suggestions or off-the-cuff remarks about classics without clarifying what you're on about, Sparky. You really must be be more specific, because some more....ahem.....'senior' forum members (like the above), have enough difficulty remembering which way round their underpants are supposed to go, let alone be expected to second-guess you.

Margate Exotics.

Back on topic... 

Where will everyone be staying? In Koge or in Copenhagen? We're yet to book a hotel :P

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

• Gold FFM

Fear not, the gentleman in question lives in his own little world.

Vanya - tomorrow night we'll be shacked up at Kim's place.  Friday/Saturday we're in the Comwell Koge, then we're gonna go back to Kim's for Sunday night.  I can taste the alcohol already...

Just one more thing - I can't work without music.  Bring a guitar.

• Gold FFM

Excellent - it'll be a blast!

Kågö / Køge is the place to be! Paul McCartney has booked all rooms in Roskilde which is local to both him and us.

Sparky! I Just found a bag of rag! You don't have to take tshirts with you!

post-5084-0-76606900-1435774587.jpg

/Kim 

• Gold FFM

Excellent! I'm a prolific rag user. Actually, they look better than my T-shirts.

• Gold FFM

On reflection, if a couple of guys want to pay for the parts in DKK, that's fine - it'll save me changing currency.

• Gold FFM

Ah, forgot that one!  Might get it dirty if I take it.

Ok so the missus and I are booked - we'll arrive tomorrow night around 10 PM and are staying thurs/friday at Comwell leaving saturday at 16:30 (wanna spend Sunday at home with the V8! POWER!). We're renting a Toyota Aygo shitmobile to get around. It's no Esprit but it's actually preferable to driving the 9 hours it takes from Stockholm to Roskilde (Swedish highways are a fate worse than death, unprecedented monotony.) 

I'm bringing a really random assortment of tools just in case they're needed - got a lamp, a Bahco tool set, a set of ratchets, a set of Hazet spanners and for some odd reason a torque wrench that goes 0-20 Nm (I was a bit slow this evening, was gonna take the big one but oh well.)

Sparky, I think bringing a guitar will result in me being beaten to death by all present - there's only so much noodling a reasonable human being can take before rage sets in. 

Is there a sound system present? I'd say rock some Gran Turismo OST in the background. Random elevator jazz/lounge ftw.

Vanya Stanisavljevic '91 Esprit SE | '97 XK8

Sorry Guys, can't bring a guitar, but as Kim said, Paul will be there too. Or nearby ;)

I think we should make a poster on Vanya, as he plays the guitar. He might get some attention on Roskilde Festival.

Sorry to hear that you leave that early, Vanya. So I suppose we drink on Friday evening too?

Most important Tool is in my trunk now, some 48 beers to start with ;)

Cheers,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)