free hit
counters
Copenhagen Belt Fest - Page 8 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Copenhagen Belt Fest

Sparky has wood...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A scissor lift and a dry garage? Sparky won't be able to cope with them.   Here's what you need do do:- Go to the local garden centre, get several bags of small-sized gravel. Spread it out on the fl

Headed out to my summer cottage today, a 417 km drive and I was hesitant whether to take the jagg or the SE since the SE has been giving me headaches the last 10 days. But.... I reasoned like this, if

Not many car communities would want to pull Sparky off to be fair...

Posted Images

Having fun? :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Sparky "Does my bum look big in this??"

post-1877-0-83273500-1435931283.jpg

• Like 1

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Glad to see all those tailgates are propped open nice and high, don't want to hear reports of anyone bashing their head on those rear wings like happened at Dave's Beltfest a couple of years ago.

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

• Gold FFM

Just don't drink that green stuff in the bottle.......

Don't trust anything unless it's out of a can

Only here once

Don't ask, really just don't ask.....

post-1877-0-67212900-1435942958.jpg

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

I am speechless, this looks like so much fun. I'll be on my way first thing in the morning :)

========================================
Torque times RPM equals horsepower!

• Gold FFM

2.75 finished, too knackered, beer calling. After all, tomorrow's another day...

• Like 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Help, I'm trapped in the hotel bar.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Drooling here. Followed this effort from the start. Car is now in a 3rd shop for two months with no results to date other than "car just sitting so things going wrong - headlight pod just comes up halfway, fans not coming on, headlights now come on while lowered in their pods... "  I am soooo envious. Keep it up and keep them on the road, boys!

Looking good guys! :thumbsup:

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Will drop horizontally now, so see you Guys and galls in the morning.

To the ones WHO come tomorrow Saturday: If you need to be picked up, just pm me, as I will be driving from Copenhagen at around 9 am, to the factory in Gadstrup, so can bring a passenger.

Otherwise, if anyone come later, just give us a call or pm.

Hope to see even more people from Denmark and abroad on Saturday.

See ya'

Jacques.

Chris seems to be doa, or rather camera shy ;)

we're working on 5 Esprits at the mo.

Repeating that tomorrow, with hopefully at least 7 Esprits.

post-1034-0-62625800-1435966903.jpg

post-1034-0-52749900-1435966924.jpg

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

• Gold FFM

On our way back to the sweat shop.