free hit
counters
Forum Finger crossing requested - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
philleech

Forum Finger crossing requested

Well after 18 off the road and twelve years in my ownership my S1 has finally made it to the MOT station. Its been at Christopher Neils for a couple of days having a suspension geometry check and full tune. Its off to the MOT station tomorrow so everyone have their fingers crossed please. If all goes well were off to the classic car coffee morning next Sunday in Wrightington.

Phil

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

fingerscrossed.png

Exciting times ahead. Well done

Chris

I've sacrificed a glass of red......ought to help.....(!)

• Like 1

Best of luck. Hope its all good.

:)

Ill be calling in at whrightington next sunday so hopefully see you there (sadly not bringing my lotus unfortunately, ive had to sorn it at a friends hose till my garage is sorted)

Thanks for all the finger crossing gang. Im happy to report that we nearly got through an MOT and it was only a tired steering rack ,headlight alignment and too much play in the rear hubs that failed it. The steering rack is easy to sort c/o an SJsportscars new rack but the rear hubs are a little more perplexing. New bearings on both sides all torqued up correctly but definite lateral movement on both sides.... Chris Neils are on the case but we wont make our date in Wrightington this Sunday sadly but should be there for the next one.

Phil

Oh well nearly there but that aint bad after all this time. At least you know what needs doing!

Buddsy