free hit
counters
Wheels for Exige V6 - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Since the diamond cut wheels are no longer available, no one knows whether to Geneva will be exhibited an Exige V6 with the new wheels?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I'd assume they option is dropped and nothing will replace it.  

From my understanding this was down to supply quality.

I was assuming the same as Tony, and we'll only see black or silver from now on.

If only we had the forged wheel option, as the Lotus Motorsport catalogue promised (along with a raft of other upgrades) 'coming in 2014'

http://issuu.com/lotuscars/docs/racing_brochure

My money says the next V6 Exige wheels to become available from Lotus will be..................... Red!  

Be nice if the forged wheels come along, I'd be tempted, will need all the help I can get if there is a GT4 out there.

Trevor.

Interesting to see on the newly updated Lotus cars website, forged wheel option is mentioned under the wheel sub-menu of the 'features' section on the V6, though if you then go ahead and read the options and options pack section, there is currently nothing in there relating to forged wheels.

Then again, under standard features it does say the car has upgraded 2-piece drilled and vented brake discs, then lists two-piece discs as a specific option.......

Edited by Arun_D
  • Like 1

Interesting to see on the newly updated Lotus cars website, forged wheel option is mentioned under the wheel sub-menu of the 'features' section on the V6, though if you then go ahead and read the options and options pack section, there is currently nothing in there relating to forged wheels.

Then again, under standard features it does say the car has upgraded 2-piece drilled and vented brake discs, then lists two-piece discs as a specific option.......

They are drunk?  :w00t:

Quite possibly. Andrea. I did use the website feedback button to point out a few of these little 'anomalies' but not the one regarding the wheels as they probably have something planned. Just a few bits of info contradict eachother depending on what section you are reading.

Edited by Arun_D
  • Like 1