free hit
counters
paintjob - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

paintjob

punky

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Its been a long time coming but finally....

The question is do i keep it the same colour?

Apparently everybody that comes into the paint shop is saying spray it white!

primer%20f.jpg

I like Monaco White with chrome wheels....

post-9481-0-05738700-1425244430.jpg

Chrome wheels really aren't a thing over here... 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I second that. Crome is not really that good looking... I am polite ;)

I think it an American thing, maybe because many American cars in the past had big crome hubcaps.

Where as if you want a crome effect, strip tehm clean, powdercoat them Black and then add special silver paint on top. This way, you'll darken the silver with a crome effect. Nice looking and a bit crome special ;)

bright silver paintjob is my favourite.

Kind regards,

Jacques.

Nobody does it better - than Lotus ;)

Looks Pacific to me, good choice Punkster :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

But, but...

Evora NA

Bugger! A decision has been made. I was going to say the winner. Fuschia Pink. :getmecoat:

Looks like Punky went with the second option. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Is it blooo !  :smoke:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Luvly jubbly Punks :D

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Lovely job! :D

Evora NA

Not had chance to take any pretty pictures yet but she is back and looking lovely.

Chris has been great allowing me to go back and forth to fit and fettle bits and pieces.

Here's a few I've taken so far.  :)

IMG_1296.jpg

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1283.jpg

• Like 1

Looks $1m :thumbsup:

Evora NA