free hit
counters
ECU Sockets - ECU/Freescan/Espritmon - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
cammmy

ECU Sockets

Hi Guys

Would like to create an adapter to fit a megasquirt to the standard harness. Does anyone know where I can get the sockets or have a dead ECU they want rid of?

Ta

Cam

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Give South West Lotus a call, they're likely to have one :)

let us know how your conversion goes

I looked hard at MS3 Pro but for about the same $ got an AEM Infinity 6 mainly because all the tuners in the area are AEM proficient and it tunes via VE like todays stock ECUs

are you planning on being able to convert back to stock ECU for some reason?

are you going sequential and COP? if so PM me for part numbers and drawings to make the transition easier

Brilliant, I'll give them a call. Ta

The idea of being able to revert does appeal to me as It gives me an easy back out plan should I screw things up (I've never done anything like this before). I like the idea of MS as it has all of the features I could ever want (and them some) for reasonable money, whereas a number of the other ECU's seem more expensive for a smaller feature list. It also controls GM DIS out the box so should be about as drop in as a full standalone can be.

I'll stick with batch and DIS initially. I imagine you at least need temp probes on each runner to properly tune sequential?

I thought the MS could tune with VE tables?

Cheers

I couldn't find a supplier for sockets in the end but Stimpy kindly gave me his dead ECU. I'll work on scavenging them tonight.