free hit
counters
Exhaust and a few last buying questions please - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
jako999

Exhaust and a few last buying questions please

Hi all still not 100% sure whether to go for an SC or a newer S but I think as my first Lotus it will be an SC as its a bit cheaper to make sure I like it.

I have found a nice orange 2 owner 32,000 miles car with just a couple of things to sort out on it one being silver wheels need to be black the other really is the exhaust its standard so as part of the deal it will come with a Lotus stage 3 and the induction sorted out or should I get some more off the car and go for a Larini exhaust I have to say I like the youtube videos of the grunt of the Larini.

The car will be serviced, Mot and 12 months warranty.

What are the running costs of the car and what goes will it be due a clutch soon and so on?

The SC drove very well it felt a bit more sporty then the S but then the S had a nicer box the one thing that let the S down for me was all black and i've had a lot of black cars I think the Elise looks great in a shout out colour and I have to say burnt orange in the sun looked great.

Thanks in advance

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Can't comment on your questions as ours is an s1. I am sure you will love the car.

S1 running costs are 1500 to 2000 per year.

Lotus Stage 3 blows the packing out in a few thousand miles. 2bular is the way forward.