free hit
counters
New Lotus Website - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.lotuscars.com

Very nice, following their own philosophy of simplification. But they seem to have removed the videos, one of which, a tribute to Chapman, was one of the better products of the Bahar era. One of my fa

Looks better, all the colour names have become metallic on the V6.

Also in safari the enlarge images feature doesn't work, seems to hang the browser and display garbled pictures, shame.

And its been optimised for mobile devices. Well on my HTC One at least... :thumbsup:  Some clarity of thought really come through. Hell, they are even asking for new dealers to sign up online. Now that's a commitment to the sales channel.

Speaking of which, we had our monthly LEGS Breakfast hosted by Murray Motors in Edinburgh a few weeks back. A great turnout again and in his welcome and thanks Brandon announced a major investment in the showroom and workshop. £1.5m is being spent extending the footprint and improving the service bays and facilities. Whilst this covers the Volvo side as well I think this shows major confidence in the Lotus brand(on...) by Murray and bodes well for the future, keeping them at the top of the dealer league I hope.

post-1953-0-70655100-1422800554.jpg

Now all I need is the new Esprit Esprit to be announced and my life will be complete  :D

• 1 month later...

I hopped on the Oz website for a lookie and when you click the configurator, it goes to the website Bibs posted. No sort of pricing info that I could see either.

Maybe I'm just not that bright.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.