free hit
counters
Taxed and back on the road - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Taxed and back on the road

Hi all.After my early morning wake up call from our cat.breakfast done.My car has been off the road a while.but is now taxed .and road worthy.Weather wet .so I am off for a spin .Mike se turbo.....

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Good to see it being used. I'm off out in mine shortly - although it is a fine sunny day where I am.

Chris

Thanks guys .Planning on keeping the car .was up for sale.Bought. Jensen Healey that's needs work.Trouble is I love both cars.not sure if my nerves will stand up to Two cars..Mrs Is working this afternoon.So car is tucked up back in the garage .Cleaned....I will be home alone with the hound our Jack russell.Great dog .but do not like her in the car lol......Mike

Ref the post above .talking about the hound not my mrs lol.....Mike se turbo

• Like 1

Take a trip up Telegraph and down my way Mike. Be good to see you again.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

I'm off out in mine shortly

Or not!

Stuck in first gear, so can't get out of the garage at the moment. Bugger!

• Gold FFM

Well done Mike, bets on she's a keeper now then. I  hope to be home in 14 days so first taske get the covers off and get her out, only prob is I will only be home for two weeks then I am away again and still got the garage to clear out and find storage somewhere.

Nightmare.