free hit
counters
[BELGIUM]Looks like I'll be in Belgium next week - RoW - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

[BELGIUM]Looks like I'll be in Belgium next week

Vulcan Grey

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

I live close to Mechelen (well, everything is 'close' in Belgium...), so feel free to contact me if you want to meet for a beer.

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

There is an exibition nearby (Antwerp) during the week-end:  http://www.antwerpclassicsalon.be/en

and also in Antwerp there is a LOTUS dealer: http://www.lotuscars.be/

Let's here where you will stay, so feel free to contact me if you want to meet for a beer. (I'm not that close, I will have to travel a few hours.)

The Delirium cafe would be cool in Brussels!!!

Need to figure out how to get there.

If you guys were visiting Colorado, I'd take you to my favorite place, the Avery Brewing CO.  They have some great beers there, super friendly staff, Belgian style beers, sour beers, rare beers!

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

• Gold FFM

Brussels isn't too bad, when you're used to it. I take my Esprit to work there on a regular basis. Sure, dealing with traffic is easier from the Range Rover, but the red lights are more fun with the Esprit. :-)

@Travis,

Might I suggest Leuven as an alternative for Brussels? Many good bars and I find the atmpsphere more friendly and less touristy. I know a few nice places in Mechelen as well, and could pick you up if you want.

Filip

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you have meet up with some members Travis? its great to have a lotus owner from the USA inside belguim,

I did, I met up with Gert (Exploded) and Peter (bosbon-be), they brought Peter's Esprit to my hotel and we went to the Het Anker Brouwerij (The Anchor Brewery) for a beer and some food.

It was great to meet Peter and Gert!

Travis

Vulcan Grey 89SE

Great To hear that Travis, if you are coming to Holland, please let me know, i also know a few good pubs!

Did you get any pics? Lets have a look Travis!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)