free hit
counters
Lotus People in Atlanta (search thread v.70.5) - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus People in Atlanta (search thread v.70.5)

OpenTops

Does anyone have any connections with Atlanta Lotus people? I’ve begun my search for an Esprit and thought there was a slim chance someone might have a lead on something around Hot-lanta. I know at one point Atlanta had a fairly robust lotus community so I assume there are some cars hidden away in garages looking for some loving (dreams, I know). And by Atlanta I really mean anywhere in the south east. Haha. The search will continue online but it would be much better to find something a little more personal. If anyone knows of any shops worth dropping in on that would be extremely helpful also (stopped by a few that I know have worked on Lotuses in the past to give them my number but those are few and far between).

Outside of the Atlanta area if anyone knows of anything:

I’m looking for a Giugiaro car (preferably a 84-86) with a healthy number of miles on it. A drivers car. I plan to drive it often so I’d prefer not to ruin someone else’s lovely low mile invest. Love the louvers. I currently daily a 57 Chevy 3100 (her name’s Crystal) so the maintenance schedule doesn’t seem to daunting. I think these cars look fun as hell so hopefully I can find one and join the club. 

I’ve been a long time lurker on these forums. Reading what I can about these cars and seeing others experiences. I know there are tons of these “help me find a car!” posts and I apologize if it’s annoying. You guys have already been extremely helpful with all the information on what to look for, and what to avoid, in these cars. Thank you!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Stew - I've moved your thread to the USA section, hopefully some people will see it here :)

I'm not sure about USA prices but we do have quiet a few members in the South East who will hopefully be along soon to give you some more local advice.

Welcome to TLF too :welcome:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.