free hit
counters
Door Micro switch, cdl, front grilles, ice probe - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Marco84

Door Micro switch, cdl, front grilles, ice probe

I guys,

After few months working on my se I've sorted out most of issues and now I've to fix minor things.. As you have seen on title I need some spare parts beginning from

1.front grilles, I need all 3 of them, I've checked sjs but steve only got the oil cooler grilles and not the center one.. Any suggest?in your opinion can I make them myself?if it yes, how?

2. Central door locking: In my car are missing door micro switch and cdl module (I really don't understand why, however the rest of system is fitted in correctly or I assume that) can you help me to find door micro switch and a cdl module? Can I eventually use parts from mk1/2 elise/exige?

3. Ice warning system: my warning light always goes red and is not even do the check when starting car. I've searched for probe near front bumper but i can't find it so I assume is missing.. Where I can find/buy one?

Thanks for help guys

Cheers

Marcopost-18034-0-26070000-1425547271.jpg

PS she is grateful too :)

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Fantastic looking car marco!

Don't know about the cdl or the ice warning but have a look at my blog as i made new mesh grilles for the rear valance last year. I think the front would be similar but with a different grade of mesh perhaps.

Hi Neil , thanks a lot!!

I'll definetly have a look on that website!!