free hit
counters
Best looking 2+2 seater ? - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
therealj

Best looking 2+2 seater ?

I know that with this being a lotus forum I can only expect one answer but ill ask anyway :)

does anyone know of a 2+2 seater that looks as cool (lambo/Ferrari esk) as the evora ?

2+2 Porsche's look like overpriced vw beatles and the Ferrari ff looks terrible imo, Bentleys/aston martin/Maserati etc are all nice cars but are more middle aged businessman style rather than head turning sports cars if that makes any sense.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to TLF Jake. :welcome:

Duck over to the Introductions thread and say hi in there as well. :)

Oh, and you're right. It's the Evora. :P

Before I decided I was going to buy an Evora I had a thing for the Jaguar XKR, but driving one soon put an end to any desires. That's the thing with Lotus over most other marques IMHO they have soul. Lamborghini used to have soul before the German got hold of them looks alone are not enough.

Hi welcome to the Forum - you should specify your question:

Is there any 2 plus 2 with a mid-engine layout actually around ? Not with a "real" engine !

When you want 2 plus 2 a n d a mid engine than the Evora is the way to go..........

An Aston Martin DBS is a thing of beauty, no matter who you think might own one. Seeing as how engine location wasn't specified I'm going to state that a DBS makes the Evora look like a dumpy toy car.

Almost agree with Advantage but think its Carbon cousin would leave it behind at the lights! Id have a Vanquish.

In dreamland one of these for everyday and an Exige 400 or LF1 with a Komotec conversion for trackdays would do me nicely!

Back to reality... maybe just an Evora 400 in Cup version for day to day and the track!

Thats why the Evora is still the best kept secret out there. You can take your kids to school in it... drive to work in it and do the occasional trackday at Goodwood with low running costs and not be spat at by the "white van" drivers of this world! They just give you the thumbs up

Love Evora!

• Like 1

Is that where Lotus stole the diamond cut exige wheels from?