free hit
counters
Elise S Cup now Elise 220 Cup - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
LF1

Elise S Cup now Elise 220 Cup

Just noticed the Elise S Cup has been rebranded to the Elise 220 Cup on the Lotus Website:

http://www.lotuscars.com/lotus-elise-s-cup

Does this mean we are going to see new variants distinguished by their HP? I fancy an Elise 260 Cup :)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yup, there are going to be higher HP versions? I'd put my deposit down now if they did.

Lets just hope they dont go the Porsche way where there are now 26 variants of the 911 which in my point of view is rediculous and is purely for marketing puposes... Hopefully Lotus will stand for what it represents and not go down the never ending spiral of branding!

I was personally a 911 fanatic and regretfully watched Porsche over the past 10-15 years gradually erode a legend, slowly turning it into a wonderful machine for everyone (with a lot of money), rather than keeping it an enthusiast's dream... And this is why i switched to Lotus. So Lotus please dont dissapoint us! :)

Don't think there is going to be a higher HP version from my discussions. Still seriously considering a Cup, just trying to come up with a sensible configuration that's not V6 money!