free hit
counters
1990 Lotus Esprit 2.2 HC, 45k miles - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

1990 Lotus Esprit 2.2 HC, 45k miles

1990 Esprit x180 in Pacific Blue/Magnolia Leather I’m parting with my Esprit as I just don’t get time to enjoy it. It is a 1990 model Esprit 2.2 litre high compression normally aspirated engine with documented 44,950 genuine miles. I have had this car regularly serviced, with no expense spared and it shows. The car has a full documentation pack with every tax disk going back to new with service history to complement. It drives superbly and has long MOT (next due Oct 2015). All preventative maintenance jobs done, such as clutch master cylinder and all hoses replaced with upgraded versions. Front suspension bushes full replaced with poly-bushes. I have also recently replaced the fuel tank breather hoses with uprated ones. Really, there is very little to do mechanically except just keep it serviced, washed and polished. It has new tyres on the rear. The car has a full factory removeable glass roof with storage cover and roof spoiler for near open-top driving experiences. Private number plate included. I know this car will make someone very, very happy. Best regards Mark

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.