free hit
counters
Number plate bulbs - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Has anyone sourced these yet as I am missing both of them?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

If you're just talking about the bulbs they're called festoon bulbs and freely available. If you're talking about the lenses they're the same as Mini ones and again freely available. If you don't have the rubber gaskets for them then SJ is your man.

Paul.

Here's a bit of trivia for you and may also save your bacon one day. I was thinking what would happen if the tailgate release cable ever broke - how would I get in ?  Was just about to start laying in an 'emergency' release string when I discovered that if you remove the left hand number plate lamp assembly (two small self tapping screws in true Lotus style) then there is just enough space to get a long screwdriver in there and push the tailgate release arm to the right to unlatch it.

• Like 2

Funny you should mention that as I was thinking the same thing the other day!! I was also thinking of laying an emergency release cable down to the big bung under the fuel tank but now I don't need to bother thanks :)