free hit
counters
2-11 GT4 roll cage question - Body/Aero/Other (including track set up info) - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AdamK

2-11 GT4 roll cage question

Does anyone know if the 2-11 front clam needs to be modified around the corners of the cockpit (where aeroscreen sits) to accommodate the front legs of the GT4 cage?

I know the aero screen needs to be cut to fit in between the front legs of the cage but some pictures on the web look like the front clam has been cut slightly to fit around the front cage legs. Other than a brief look at Gav Kirby's 2-11 GT4 I didn't pay much attention to the full cage on his car so can't recall how it fits together.

Cheers

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Cheers Bibs.....nothing's ever straight forward! Might be a trip to the factory to get it done properly £££££££££

No, to be honest I've never been to the factory. Would this be Roland? I've heard of him but never had the pleasure of meeting him.

Roland Leftley, he runs the service operation up there. If you'd like an intro, lemme know :)

That would be great...I've just bought one of the GT4 cages that Lotus were practically giving away (compared with the usual retail price) so it will need fitting at some point this year :-)