free hit
counters
3-Eleven - Page 9 - 3-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

3-Eleven

Bibs

17 hours ago, C8RKH said:

WTF, no wheel centres. For crying out loud....   lol.

I guess that people aren't kidding with this particular criticism. 

Track wheels get hot (surprise, surprise!) Wheel centres then pop out. Therefore, don't bother running with wheel centres. (Lotus Cup cars seem to be the same)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM
7 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

I guess that people aren't kidding with this

I was, just taking the hiss an' havin' a larf....  Really don't care if wheel centres or not on such a focused car

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Had the chance to have a good poke around it last night at Hofmann's and I have to say I'm impressed! I was dubious of the rear end styling from the pictures, but in the flesh the whole thing looks fantastic. From the drivers seat it felt spot on and the LCD dash is very cool B-) - So much information available from the various screens. It looks great, sounds great and goes without saying that it will be very fast.

I'm very envious of anyone who has an order placed.

I'd guess the silver one is the road car and this one is the race car. Canards, splitter, tonneau etc... 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

52 minutes ago, Bibs said:

I'd guess the silver one is the road car and this one is the race car. Canards, splitter, tonneau etc... 

44 minutes ago, Arun_D said:

Yes the yellow wrapped one on the Euro tour is the race version.

Yep, 'BTV' is the original Nurburgring test car. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bell & Colvill are excited to present our Lotus 3-Eleven Driving ExperienceAn EXCLUSIVE for Bell & Colvill customers,...

Posted by

Bell & Colvill

on 

Tuesday, 8 March 2016
  • Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Looks amazing. Sounds good too. I just wish it revved a bit higher then it would sound even better. Very cool thing. It deserves much better promotion than this and the lukewarm article it received in EVO. 

wow ... faster than the 918 around Hockenheim ... thats killer ... makes me proud to own a Lotus ;-)

What about the NS time ... has the sub 7 min rumor been confirmed? Has anybody heared anything? If thats true...

42 minutes ago, NW76 said:

wow ... faster than the 918 around Hockenheim ... thats killer ... makes me proud to own a Lotus ;-)

What about the NS time ... has the sub 7 min rumor been confirmed? Has anybody heared anything? If thats true...

We'll have to wait the next manufacturer days in april with the speed ban lifted I expect boutique car makers to go there en masse, Koenigsegg wants a go, Pagani will surely do it too...   The track will be busy for sure.

7 hours ago, NW76 said:

To give it even more credibility it was apparently seriously cold (snowing in earlier practices) meaning tyre/track temperature was an issue, that's why he looks quite busy with the wheel. There's still time to take out!!!:thumbsup:

• Like 1

On 29 February 2016 at 09:43, Bibs said:

If so, is it possible to get the race one road legal, or is this an exception? I assume the sequential gearbox is optional?

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com