free hit
counters
Evora adventure starts here! - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
CocoPops

Evora adventure starts here!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Congratulations! :D That didn't take too long lol :) 

Life's too short!

I've already got a trip to Spa with Lotus on Track in July, that was booked back in January (had planned to take VX).

• Like 1

Hi Lee,

Seem to remember your name from the VX220 forum when I had mine. Congratulations on the new car, I'm sure you'll love it.

Trevor.

Enjoy just over month with mine what a lotus .

That was quick!  I had yellow on my shortlist but never found one in 6 months of looking.  Enjoy the run home - go the long way back via some of those great Scottish roads.

How long for my membership to be upgraded?

Says its held for manual checks?

hi   did you go to the dealers or just buy it by seeing the pictures?   

By pictures, had a friend look over it and I've spoken to Brandon(sales man at Murrays) at length.

They're a great dealer, the car will be spot on :)

He certainly fills me with confidence.

More than happy to chat, explain the situation etc

Good luck Lee on your purchase. If you are planning any mods then I'll guess we'll be exchanging pms. I love the colour and it will no doubt turn heads!

I had thought about a yellow one but my first Lotus Esprit was yellow and fancied a different colour. White was my first choice so i was very lucky to get the colour of my choice.

So if you need any help with anything then don't hesitate to ask.

David

My Vx220s (one NA from 2005-07 and one SC (260bhp) 2011-15) were both yellow, so I do have a "thing" for bright cars!

I would like to add to the Evora but not to the extent I modded the SCVX.

Intake, Exhaust to add to the aural sense.

Surprised wheels don't seem a common modification for track work? (Team Dynamics etc)

I see you can get AD08R in the right sizes for the 18/19. So unless people have other recommendations that's what I'll swap to when the current tyres are dead.

I might be able to point you in the direction of a decent sounding and free flowing stainless steel exhaust and decat pipe when you are ready. Also there's a used S evora exhaust on eBay for £82 at the moment but finishes in next day or so if you are interested as a stop gap?

I won't be going down the route of supercharging my NA. I will trade it in first, not worth the hassle and cost.

Congratulations - good taste Sir!

Mine has an A where yours has an R on the reg plate, all other letters and nos are identical! 

Give us some pics then Dave.

I can only see your avatar and it looks the same, bar the silver wheels vs anthracite.

My Vx220s (one NA from 2005-07 and one SC (260bhp) 2011-15) were both yellow, so I do have a "thing" for bright cars!

I would like to add to the Evora but not to the extent I modded the SCVX.

Intake, Exhaust to add to the aural sense.

Surprised wheels don't seem a common modification for track work? (Team Dynamics etc)

I see you can get AD08R in the right sizes for the 18/19. So unless people have other recommendations that's what I'll swap to when the current tyres are dead.

The only alternative wheels I've seen used are the PB Racing ones, apart from what Motorsport have used on the race cars.

http://www.pbracingshop.com/en/wheel-spacers/18999-sd-motorsport-wheel-evora-18-inches.html

The only alternative wheels I've seen used are the PB Racing ones, apart from what Motorsport have used on the race cars.

http://www.pbracingshop.com/en/wheel-spacers/18999-sd-motorsport-wheel-evora-18-inches.html

I like the look of these and with euro how it is, might be worth buying a set!

Welcome by the way