free hit
counters
So what made you join TLF? - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ramjet

So what made you join TLF?

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

HI, 

i joined, because unknown, persons, 

kept putting Spotted Cards under my windscreen wiper

Glad i went on line to find out, who the Hell these people are?

Now i spend time with  a wonderful group, of people, and very useful info on Esprit`s  :unworthy:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I got fed up with the Unity1 and the Yahoo Esprit forum.  As it happens so did some chap called Andy Betts.  I heard from Evil Dr Fish that Andy had just started some new Esprit forum so I decided I would join and I've been here ever since.  There weren't many posts at first, but it got going after a while.  It's got slightly more members now and it's a bit bigger.

If I remember right, I found LEW and LEF after I have bought Esprit. Using Google, I tried to find more info about the car. Been a proud member since then. I have got lot of friends from here and also good memories. Like Wensum Valley, Dunston Hall, Hethel  etc.

Living in country without Lotus dealers it's nice to be a member in this lovely forum. It's very uncommon to see several Lotus cars in same place here. So, it's like a heaven when visiting UK meetings. Also nice experiences to drive from Finland to UK and back.

Long Live TLF  :unworthy:

I went looking for a forum after purchasing the Evora. Had a look at Seloc but settled on TLF as a better place for me. Had and still have fun on Alfaowner even though I no longer have an Alfa. A good forum adds to the enjoyment of the brand.