free hit
counters
Space Saver Spare Wheel for My Evora - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
peter russell

Space Saver Spare Wheel for My Evora

Hello everyone , I hope some one can help me ,I am after a spare wheel for my Evora ,(not to be kept on the car but left in my garage if needed) I know I could buy a Evora wheel but all I want is a "get you home wheel if needed" will another car manufactor have the same wheel that would fit ? Thank you Peter .

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

So a "Get you home spare" that you would leave in your garage? :huh:

There is actually a spare wheel available for the Evora that is used in GCC markets (a legal requirement). It's a 19" forged wheel that can be used front or rear and is bright red; the part number is A132G0216F,

• Like 1

Thank you for your reply Lee .Yes I know that sounds strange ,but I was stranded 5 hours last week in my sons car ,waiting for the AA to get the car home , if we had a spare at home ,some one could of got out to us and got us on the road again , also I don't think many tyre supplier keep the Evora Tyre sizes in stock .

Jimbo, if not a stupid question how or where is it carried?  I can only think of the back seats area being large enough. (I've had a 20" rear in there c/w tyre so I know fits. as does the other one on the front seat!)

Is that why people fit the gt4 wing? So you can mount spare underneath the wing? Hehe

No cost and you can make it yourself. :yes: Speed limited to about 5 km/h though.

caveman-wheel.jpg

Jimbo, if not a stupid question how or where is it carried?  I can only think of the back seats area being large enough. (I've had a 20" rear in there c/w tyre so I know fits. as does the other one on the front seat!)

I believe it just goes in a box placed on the front or rear seat. I doubt owners would actually travel with it, it's just put in to pass legislation.

A-ha. Thanks. I did wonder!

I never realised that the Evora did not have a spare. :getmecoat:

I am not having any luck on finding a spare Evora wheel, any one out there have one surplus to requirements .

It's only will be used for emergencys so if it's damaged or chipped it doesn't matter. Thank you Peter.

Tried your local dealer?  They often have slightly damaged ones that they have changed for customers who don't want the old one to take away. 

My winters set started life partly that way so they will know their value.  Having 4 Winters & 4 Summers means I also have a set of wheels/tyres in the garage in event of a slow puncture while I get it repaired I have something to fit even if you have to be careful mixing up types.

Peter, I have a spare 18 & 19 normal wheel off my n/a. I'm happy to part with them to fund my new purchase. Feel free to pm me. Which part of the country are you In? I'm near Blackpool.

Gav