free hit
counters
Lotus Evora 3.5 S ‘Essex’ Edition – 1 of 3 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Lotus Evora 3.5 S ‘Essex’ Edition – 1 of 3

Metallic Essex Blue, (Saving of £6,000 off new list price. 3 years free servicing.), Venom Red Leather trim, Premium Pack Sport incl’ Accent lighting and Extended leather trim, Satellite Navigation with Bluetooth & Reversing Camera. Heated Seats, 19″ Front 20″ Diamond Cut alloy wheels, Switchable sport mode with sharper throttle response and increased RPM limit, Cross drilled brake discs with red painted calipers. Switchable Sports Exhaust, Power Fold Mirrors, Black Seat Piping with contrast stitching, Rear Parking Sensors, Cruise Control, Air Conditioning, Alarm, ABS, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Central locking, Driver airbag, Electric windows, Electric mirrors, Passenger airbag…..

1 of only three ever produced., , Commisioned by Scott Walker, renowned Lotus Esprit authority as a tribute to the Limited Edition Esprit Essex from 1980., , The paint colour was colour matched to the original Essex and combined with a beautiful Venom Red leather interior just as the original., , Only 3 of these stunning cars have been produced and the colour will not be repeated., , Essex style graphics are included should the owner wish to complete the Essex tribute !, £64,950

Call Simon on 01606 41481 or email [email protected]

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

is the plate 'ESX 2' available Barrie?

;)

Jonny, it was for sale about two years ago but I decided it would look a bit 'his n hers' so decided to give it a miss.

The Essex Evora isn't quite "Essex" bling'd up enough for me.  

Roof stereo missing? :lol:

Very good point Boss!

I hear you can get the mirror decals for the Evora for any discerning Essex owner wishing to go for the 'gentlemen's set'!

I have to say I think £64k (plus 3 years servicing) for a brand new Evora S in that spec is a cracking deal. With the 400 on the way it's the perfect time for anyone who prefers the original styling to pick one up. Some really good deals out there at the moment.