free hit
counters
2015 Festival of Speed - Page 2 - Events - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

2015 Festival of Speed

Doesn't take long. The Saturday at the Revival is sold out already too. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I may be going earlier than that Bibs as I want to get thier for breakfast and hopefully enjoy open roads! picking a mate up in Sandhurst at 0600! so early night for me the night before

Do you expect me to talk........ No Mr Bond I expect you to die!

I'll be wafting into the press car park for 8:30 and having a nice brekkie in the media centre, all being well :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I will be in the members car park around the smae time, with your driving I am sure you will be able to catch me up if you leave at 7.00!! I will look out for you on the road and around the event. 

• Like 1

Do you expect me to talk........ No Mr Bond I expect you to die!

Gimme a call if you wanna meet up or we'll more than likely bump into one another somewhere near the Lotus stand :)

• Like 1

Evora NA

No 400?

11424646_977668585610920_700351740270663

Evora NA

When all the immigrants pile out of that box it's gonna stink - they've been in there for days now.......

Only here once

No 400?

11424646_977668585610920_700351740270663

I think the 400 will be going up the hill Bibs

who is going tomorrow? when can we get a pic of whats in the box?

could it be the Esprit? it not for you r eyes only!

I'm on the stand for the whole event so I'll post a pic to Twitter on our OakmereMotorGrp account

Are all the dealers on hand Matt from Silverstone and Ken from Snows are both on site .

Plus Bibs

I like to have the key for the box .

Enjoy the day all .

I'm there Thursday - Saturday, currently in a hotel in Brighton. May have a serious hangover.

• Like 1

Give The Bull Dog a try, a very friendly pub :lol:

Anyway, tomorrow...

post-1-0-43703300-1435218073.jpg

Evora NA

Here!

Evora NA

Keep the pics coming chief - when is the big unveil happening?

New Lotus 3 - 11.

Look on 2 - 11 model tag

Elise S sold February 2018.  GT410 Sport on order

a car

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"