free hit
counters
What to do with Lotus and christmas tree? - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

What to do with Lotus and christmas tree?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You see . . . who said Lotus's weren't practical.

Lotus owners should convert to Judaism. Then you only have to carry a Menorah :D

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

It was interesting reading the thread on the link as the main comment was he shouldn't have done it and was ruining the paint. :P

What do you think the reaction would be on here if someone had done the same with an Esprit? (That's carried a Christmas tree on an Esprit, not tied an Esprit to the top of an Elise. :D )

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

I remember a few months back, going to the farm where my Esprit Turbo was sitting, waiting for the exhaust to be repaired and re-fitted.

I went to pick the exhaust up, forgot myself and took the S3. Ifound it wouldn't fit in the rear or front storage areas. had to drive to the farm very slowly, with the exhaust sitting ont eh engine cover behind me.

So it was a bit of an Esprit pick-up look.

Andy

Took my mum to the garden centre yesterday to get xmas decorations and stuff and we went in the esprit, First time she has been in one. Everyone in the car park stared and admired the car. My mum said " they are thinking... I bet that bugger gets his tree delivered?"

I said should we strap a tree on and show them! Remined me of this thread.

cheers

Alex

PS: My mum told me to slow down, its a :D bit quick for me. :D

Edited by Alex --GT3--