free hit
counters
Formula-e Long Beach today - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Formula-e Long Beach today

fmxa

Last minute, but formula-e is in Long Beach today and it's free. There's a whole who's who of former washed up F1 drivers! http://fiaformulae.com

Next weekend is formula drift which is always fun, and the weekend after that Long Beach GP

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting day and large crowd for such an new series. I suspect a lot of the ex F1 drivers, Senna, Trulli, Piquet, Heidfeld etc brought the fans in with a noticeably a more upscale crowd than attend the Long Beach Indy Car event in a few weeks.

My only issue is the noise, or lack of.  While we had a great time, it's just not the same without your eyeballs shaking in their sockets and ears feeling as they're about to explode when a car comes down the narrow Long Beach street course toward you.  Still, as someone there said, it's probably the future of motorsport in the years to come (hopefully not in my lifetime), but with this series and the TT Zero, I fear the smells of motorsport we all grew up with are on the way out.

post-87-0-84300100-1428255090.jpg

post-87-0-23200000-1428255095.jpg

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

They remind me of the little R/C cars with their noise! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.