free hit
counters
By Jove, it's bloody good.... - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Rancid

By Jove, it's bloody good....

For the first time since buying the roadster I've been able to take it out and give it a bit of a spanking.

There's absolutely no one out on the roads today - so I've made the most of it.

Sun's out (just) and the roads are dry - blood e hell.... the car is just phenomenal!

Love it!

Blown away by how good it feels, sounds and it just pulls.....and pulls...

That is all.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There aren't many ways to have more fun are there :thumbup:

completely agree with you both...I've been out in mine today too and whilst still running in - 650 miles now, I absolutely love it....the way it drives is fantastic. Can't wait to get that first oil change out of the way.

The more I drive it, the more impressed I become.

Brilliant motor. Like Rancid only had mine a short time (couple of days before Christmas) and today had a decent drive in it. Awesome.

I took the hard top off mine this weekend and as the weather is glorious here today, I took it out for a run. WOW! with the roof off you can really hear the V6 sound, and what a great sound it is :wub:

I don't think I used more than 5k rpm, it's so damn fast, and grips like a limpet! I couldn't stop smiling when I got home :D

Likewise, an early morning rip around the roads with little or no traffic just confirms how much fun they are :)

I took the V6 out yesterday in dry but fairly grey weather.

Today's plan was to just wash the car and prep it for the next trackday this coming Saturday...

....yeah, that didn't happen. Couldn't resist an extra drive in the sunshine this afternoon. Well it is there to be enjoyed!

• Like 1

Arrgggg...you're all making me pine for my car even more. The wait is unbearable now the sun is showing it's face a bit more now :(

^ Likewise! When does yours arrive Chris? Hoping I've only got 3 more weekends to wait, due an update from the factory today. Paint job was 70% done a couple of weeks ago.

Paint job was 70% done a couple of weeks ago.

That will be the blue bit then? :-)

250 miles on mine so far, hope to be 500 end of next week :)

^ Likewise! When does yours arrive Chris? Hoping I've only got 3 more weekends to wait, due an update from the factory today. Paint job was 70% done a couple of weeks ago.

It apparently comes off the production line on the 20th, but then will be at the dealer a little while as I have a few additional bits going on, namely the re-trimming of my steering wheel. Therefore I'd imagine if everything lines up, I should collect it sometime in early May.

That will be the blue bit then? :-)

250 miles on mine so far, hope to be 500 end of next week :)

And a little bit of the white too!