free hit
counters
G296 DPE- red Excel- please help me find! - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
rachel_maggie

G296 DPE- red Excel- please help me find!

Hello- I am looking to surprise my fiancé on our wedding day. This exact car used to belong to his dad, who sadly passed away a few years ago. It would mean the world to him if I could track this car down and hire it for the day for him to drive to the wedding- would mean that in some way, his dad would be there on the day. If this is your car or you know the person who owns it and you think you may be able to help, please let me know! Thanks so much, Rachel

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Wishing you luck in your search - have you also tried www.lotus excel.net ??

Well, it shows as being taxed and MOT'd on the DVLA website, so it is out there somewhere.

I dont know the car, but would echo the suggestion above of trying lotusexcel.net

hi,

this response may arrive too late for you or you may have already found the car. it use to belong to me until a couple of years ago.contact mike or dave at LOTUSBITS [google them] and explain the car use to belong to me and I'm certain they'll know the present owner.

hope this helps

Im sure, that for a small fee, the dvla will tell you the address of the registered keeper. This is what clamping companies do.