free hit
counters
you know you got a very refined suspension...... - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Snoopy1969

you know you got a very refined suspension......

.......when your 12 year old passenger fell asleep in the Evora on the motorway despite driving more than 200 km/h...............

One of the really big virtues of the Evora is her ability to let you drive for hours and hours and you will reach your Destination only a Little bit exhausted (mostly because of other Drivers in Germany changing lanes without Signal....hmmmm)

Esp the Recaro seats - in my view  - are perfect for Long travels, NO NEED TO Change them with the Evora 400 (Please don´t tell me that their weight is important, ist a GT no racing car)

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The second indicator is at what speed SWMBO starts saying "don't drive so fast"- With the Evora that is around 240-250 Kph, so considerably more than in my former Audi's (in her Mini it starts @ 170 Kph).

I'm liking the sound of this - picking the car up on Friday and 200+ miles planned for the very next day :)

My wife also falls asleep in the passenger seat :) The car is very comfortable and if it weren't for the engine noise (not a bad thing) it's easy to forget you're in a sports car.

Meh, I once had a passenger who fell asleep in the passenger seat of a 340R.

My wife was asleep for 95% of a roof off drive from Glasgow to Normany in my old VX220.

She can sleep anywhere.   She likes the evora though. 

My wife fell asleep in an Exige over Glenshee.

She was held in place OK by the 4 point harness but when she awoke in Edinburgh she somehow had a sore neck... 

If you know the road there are fairly savage switchbacks and quite a number of 'airborne' moments.  :D

Our new Evora is way more comfortable and I suspect there will be lots more passenger sleeping going on. 

Wife's eyes are connected to ignition key I'm sure. I turn the key and her head lolls back and she sleeps.  Does it every time even on a short blast to Edinburgh or Glasgow! Terrible passenger if you are tired and needing conversation to stimulate you into staying awake.  In the days of family riding with us in family cars, she used to be banished to the back and let one of the chatterboxes into the front. :gathering:

• Like 1