free hit
counters
Norfolk Meet - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Norfolk Meet

7.00 is my dinner as I only finish work at 6.00 If we are eating all the better.

I am just checking all ok with the Mrs as I am away early Tuesday on business for 3 days.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well from a rainy old day it turned out nice. I was a hummen an a harren if I should bring the Lotus out but was glad I did. Simonf in his Evora following me looked awesome. We managed a good turnout

The Bird in Hand    Monday 18th May   7.00pm   Gents time to resurrect a Norfolk meet.   New day and new venue.   We have been very kindly been offered the use of the function room on the 3r

As my mum says: 'You can always tell a Norfolk man.....but not much.'

I dont mind getting some food and Simonf too. Anyone else want to eat? The food is meant to be good.

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

I might join you as I'm hoping to be up in Norfolk on Monday.

Chris

Go past Potash Lane, turn right at the end?

Yup.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I dont mind getting some food and Simonf too. Anyone else want to eat? The food is meant to be good.

Buddsy

I'd happily eat. I should be back from London in time. Also yes the food is very good, I used to live up the road and never had a bad meal there.

Are we talking about 'The Bird in Hand' at Wreningham near Hethel? (Just to be sure).

'A pound of rubber is worth a Ton of engineering.'- Jim Endruweit quoting Colin Chapman.

Yes.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Yes yes and yes!

Im meeting Simonf about 6.30 to be there for about 7.00

Buddsy

• Like 1

I'm not in Norfolk so I'm not going to make it tonight - car still with Gerald :(

Yes yes and yes!

Im meeting Simonf about 6.30 to be there for about 7.00

Buddsy

See you there!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it along either. Something has just popped up that I have to deal with.

Hopefully I'll be available for the next one.

It was good to meet you all last night. Hopefully next time I won't get so lost and will have a chance to get to speak to more of you!

Cheers, Joe

Thanks for organising Buddsy, I had a great time and it was nice to see you all again and meet those I hadn't met before.

I'm very much looking forward to the next

• Like 1

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

I think the award for dragging yourself along half dead goes to Mr.Clements. Really deserving of being tucked up back in bed with some hardcore drugs.  :clap:

Buddsy

great night last night chaps....thanks very much for an entertaining evening.....good company....good beer (I can recommend the Wherry)......and I believe good food.....(it looked blooming good anyway)....note to self.......eat at the pub on the Monday night...... 

and its typical.....three guys with great taste all turn up at the same venue......(well three carbon grey evoras with paprika interiors.......)....lol

• Like 1

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Sorry I missed it, collecting my Excel tomorrow, so if you want to do it again this week, I'm up for it :)