free hit
counters
Norfolk Meet - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Buddsy

Norfolk Meet

7.00 is my dinner as I only finish work at 6.00 If we are eating all the better.

I am just checking all ok with the Mrs as I am away early Tuesday on business for 3 days.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I dont mind getting some food and Simonf too. Anyone else want to eat? The food is meant to be good.

Buddsy

I might join you as I'm hoping to be up in Norfolk on Monday.

Chris

Had a mega burger in there last Wednesday when I went to CTL. Will make sure I am at the next meet

Go past Potash Lane, turn right at the end?

I dont mind getting some food and Simonf too. Anyone else want to eat? The food is meant to be good.

Buddsy

I'd happily eat. I should be back from London in time. Also yes the food is very good, I used to live up the road and never had a bad meal there.

Are we talking about 'The Bird in Hand' at Wreningham near Hethel? (Just to be sure).

Yes yes and yes!

Im meeting Simonf about 6.30 to be there for about 7.00

Buddsy

• Like 1

I'm not in Norfolk so I'm not going to make it tonight - car still with Gerald :(

Yes yes and yes!

Im meeting Simonf about 6.30 to be there for about 7.00

Buddsy

See you there!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it along either. Something has just popped up that I have to deal with.

Hopefully I'll be available for the next one.

It was good to meet you all last night. Hopefully next time I won't get so lost and will have a chance to get to speak to more of you!

Cheers, Joe

Thanks for organising Buddsy, I had a great time and it was nice to see you all again and meet those I hadn't met before.

I'm very much looking forward to the next

• Like 1

I think the award for dragging yourself along half dead goes to Mr.Clements. Really deserving of being tucked up back in bed with some hardcore drugs.  :clap:

Buddsy

great night last night chaps....thanks very much for an entertaining evening.....good company....good beer (I can recommend the Wherry)......and I believe good food.....(it looked blooming good anyway)....note to self.......eat at the pub on the Monday night...... 

and its typical.....three guys with great taste all turn up at the same venue......(well three carbon grey evoras with paprika interiors.......)....lol

• Like 1

A brill evening.

Good to meet up with everyone, hope to get to another one soon..

chipp

Sorry I missed it, collecting my Excel tomorrow, so if you want to do it again this week, I'm up for it :)