counters
Norfolk Meet - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Norfolk Meet

The Bird in Hand 

Monday 18th May

7.00pm

Gents time to resurrect a Norfolk meet.

New day and new venue.

We have been very kindly been offered the use of the function room on the 3rd monday of the month at the recently improved Bird in Hand.

I understand some of you from suffolk area will find this venue harder to reach but having a Norfolk Lotus groups meeting so close to the factory really is the obvious choice. Links with Lotus are many...from the Lotus themed displays to the many workers who pop in for a pint. 

Anyway as the evening are brighter a decent Lotus turn out on the car park would be good!

I am planning on bringing the Esprit. Anyone local want to meet for a drive through the city on the way might be some fun.

Buddsy

• Like 1

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well from a rainy old day it turned out nice. I was a hummen an a harren if I should bring the Lotus out but was glad I did. Simonf in his Evora following me looked awesome. We managed a good turnout

The Bird in Hand    Monday 18th May   7.00pm   Gents time to resurrect a Norfolk meet.   New day and new venue.   We have been very kindly been offered the use of the function room on the 3r

As my mum says: 'You can always tell a Norfolk man.....but not much.'

Looks like I'm the only one replying on the forum. Yes, love to come. Won't have my car back together by then. Will bring evidence of ownership!

Cheers.

'A pound of rubber is worth a Ton of engineering.'- Jim Endruweit quoting Colin Chapman.

1. Buddsy

2. Chipp

3. Langleytw

I'm sure we've many more Norfolk members who will come along and we've got over 5 weeks to build some interest.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1. Buddsy

2. Chipp

3. Langleytw

4. theelanmanv(Gareth) Maybe

5. simonf

6. Peteric

Other member added from the PM

Buddsy

Is there any way to move posts from a conversation to a thread?

Buddsy

No, just ask people to reply to the thread rather than PM when you send it otherwise it becomes a real PITA! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Yea I know and I did! Us Norfolk bois dont like being told what to do I guess! lol

Buddsy

Rather than send the PM as one message to all (invitation), send it to individuals then delete yourself from each conversation. 

Trouble is, if everyone talks in private, it'll look like no-one is going which puts everyone else off...

Evora NA

As my mum says:

'You can always tell a Norfolk man.....but not much.'

• Like 1

'A pound of rubber is worth a Ton of engineering.'- Jim Endruweit quoting Colin Chapman.

Just to add my support as I sent a pm rather than replied to the thread. I will be at the next meet but on hols for the one in May.

Would be good to get the numbers up for us norfolk boys. Maybe we need a translator for those out of area.

I shall bless you all with my presence!

1. Buddsy

2. Chipp

3. Langleytw

5. simonf

6. Peteric

7. Andydclements

8. Clivef38

9. Kimbers

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Hi Buddsy. Yes in the Elite I will also be at Duxford and a few classic car shows through the year.

• Like 1

I'm in. Seeing as a) I live a couple of miles away but, more importantly, b) I'm now a Lotus owner. :happy dance:

1. Buddsy

2. Chipp

3. Langleytw

5. simonf

6. Peteric

7. Andydclements

8. Clivef38

9. Kimbers

10. Bravo73

• 3 weeks later...

Chaps head up for next Monday! 

Kimbers are you bringing the beast? Im talking about the Excel not MJK but obviously hes always welcome!

Buddsy  :D

Joe Im sure we will be there to at least 9.00 not sure about food? Anyone want to eat or just a pint?

David I didnt know you had bought an Elise? Be nice to say hello after seeing your vids!

Buddsy

Nice one. No sweat either way. Its just a bunch of blokes meating for a pint and a  chin wag ;-)

Buddsy