free hit
counters
Best Price For DS2500 Pads? - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Cheapest/only place I can find the OEM DS2500 pads (other than a dealer) is Seriously Lotus at £129.54 per set (front or rear). I'm going to get a spare set ready for changing ahead of my first trackday, as I don't want to be caught without brakes if it turns out they get munched!

Is anyone going to tell me I can get them cheaper elsewhere? Otherwise I'll be ordering them soon.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Are the standard pads on the regular V6S really DS2500? Surprised, as I thought I would have experienced the usual DS2500 woes by now (typically really bad pad transfer).

FWIW mine have been great after 3 trackdays, and only minor grumbling when they get really warm on a long session. Plenty of life left, though one of those days was wet. Don't think you will need replacements quite yet.

Edited by Arun_D

Yeah, apparently so! My experience of them is that they are "fast road" rather than track pads, but like you, others have said they've been fine on track and at about half the price of RS14s, I'm happy to try them!

I've got them in my possession now, quick delivery from Seriously Lotus. Hopefully the current ones will last a while anyway, but thought it best to have them to hand in case not!