free hit
counters
Exige S1 - restoration - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
domguy

Exige S1 - restoration

can anyone recommend a reliable outfit to undertake a light refresh job on my S1 Exige?  The car has covered just under 30,000.  I am not looking for a nut and bolt ground up restoration (because I don't think it needs it) but something more in depth than just a service.  It's going to to be the usual areas that will need attention, like stone chips, seat and trim wear, chassis corrosion etc.  I am looking to bring this 14 year old classic back to it's former glory 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

So after nearly 14 years of being my "daily driver" I have decided to give my now rare S1 Exige a light restoration.  The aim to make it look just like it did when I saw it for the first time at the H R Owen showroom Chelsea.  Steff at Analogue is undertaking the project, and here is his work for us all to see, more to follow next month :) 

image2.JPG

image1.JPG

image4 (1).JPG

image3 (1).JPG

image2 (1).JPG

image1 (1).JPG

image4.JPG

image3.JPG

• Like 1

It doesn't look like a basket case as it is, but I'm sure it'll be the mutts when it's done :D 

Yes looks a nice collection of parts that need a bit of tlc. Great when all done!

Buddsy

I am utterly thrilled with the result.  Steff at Analogue Automotive has done an amazing job, thanks Bibs for the recommendation. 

• Like 1

I'd seen your car down there not so long ago. Loving the attention to detail, looks better than new now IMO! 

The TLF meet at Brooklands next year can't come around quick enough.  It's got to win the concours!

• Like 1